TeleVantage 24-7 Support - Call Us Today!
Televantage Support 1-800-967-1412
Our Televantage engineers are available now and waiting to hear from you!
- Have an old version of Televantage and need help? Televantage 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x or 8.x?
- Need to upgrade your system while keeping the phones running?
- Need redundancy or backup planning for a mission critical site?
- Have an unsolvable problem?
- Need help with system configuration, VoIP, Call Center configuration, conferencing, or anything else Televantage can do?
- Is your system down and you need immediate help?
- Want to be able to reach a knowledgeable and experienced engineer 24 hours a day 7 days a week?
- We support Televantage systems of all shapes and sizes. Televantage is our primary business - not "another line". We have installed or supported Televantage in 16 countries. As a Microsoft Silver Partner we understand what's required to operate your Televantage within your Microsoft network. From global permissions, to changes from Microsoft updates, we understand how to make your Televantage work - providing you the business advantages you bought it for.
New to VoIP, SIP, or HMP with Televantage? We assisted Vertical in achieving national certification for VoIP SIP trunking with CBeyond and Global Crossing. If you are installing a boardless HMP Televantage server on a "CBeyond SIP Connect" circuit the document the phone company is using internally was created in concert with our engineering staff and Vertical.
Want to be certain you've configured your system properly? We can assist with system design. We've done them all. We've designed and installed single site, call center, multi-site, collocated, all calls recorded, multinational - whatever you need. Our years of support experience on hundreds of systems can enable you to install or expand your Televantage system in the most expeditious and cost effective way. This includes work with your routers and firewalls if needed.
If you are primarily a call center we have installed and supported call centers inside and outside the U.S. If there is any call flow you can't seem to actualize our engineers have probably done it.
"Other noteworthy accomplishments of SST include the largest single TeleVantage sale in our company's history, the largest number of TeleVantage sites licensed in any given year, the second largest individual system ever sold and installed, and the world sales leader in 2002. SST performs more on-site system installations each year than any other TeleVantage business partner."
Vice President SMB Sales Worldwide
August 2nd, 2005
"SST is one of only ten companies worldwide invited to participate as a founding member of the Vertical Technical Advisory Council for Vertical Communications, Inc."
Director Eastern Regional Sales
March 21st, 2006
- Large call centers recording and archiving every call
- Multi-site "follow the sun" call centers using VOIP
- Colocated Systems serving dozens of offices via VOIP
- Redundancy Planning and Implementation
- Upgrade and update planning (and implementation, including remote)
- Custom Integration to products such as Microsoft Navision
- Network utilization, routing, and QOS analysis for VOIP