Is This the Year You Move to the Cloud?
Now Offering Cloud Migration Assistance
Why move now?
Make this the year you:
- Don’t spend money on replacing or upgrading servers, backup equipment, mail security devices
- Reduce or eliminate capital outlay on disaster recovery or redundant systems
- End capital outlay for new phone equipment
- Enable your staff to work from anywhere at any time
- Improve security with files stored and backed up in the cloud – (stop worrying about ransomware)
- Move to the newest technologies instead of operating on old software and out of date hardware improving your competitiveness
- Grow when you need to grow without capital expense – scaling up or down as market needs change
- Improve your ability to collaborate with documents changing in real time for users working together
Call us to get started! 1-800-967-1412
Upgrade your Televantage and protect yourself from the “Wannacry” outbreak!
Please contact us at (800) 967-1412 if you need assistance with this or any other TeleVantage issues.
Viewpoint Fails After Windows Update
Microsoft recently released Windows 7 and Windows 10 updates that cause Televantage ViewPoint to not launch and function.
To resolve this issue you will need to uninstall the affecting Windows updates and then set the update in question to a ‘hide’ state.
The most common Windows update found to be the cause is:
Windows 7 - April, 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 (KB4015549)
Windows 10 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4015217)